Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SNOW!






It snowed on yesterday (Monday) which as you can imagine made my day! My Uncle made me clear the front step of snow, which as you can imagine was a real chore!!!
I then spent the majority of the day out playing in the snow to the disgust of the locals who hate the snow! I'm sure the neighbours think I'm nuts!!

The snow was too "dry" to quote my uncle to build a snowman so I had to settle for snow angels (much colder than they look!) and jumping into drifts of snow!

Today the snow was starting to melt :( much to my disgust, but on the upside the snow was just right for building a snowman which I did!! It may not be the greatest snowman ever but I think for my first snowman it was pretty good :)

Hoping for more snow on Thursday!

3 comments:

binza said...

The kids just loved the snow angels. You were always my angel anyway! Looks like fun.

SpeeChinn said...

Nice one GTL,
looking very "wintery" - not a bad effort with the old snow man - we learnt that you needed the "right snow" as well....
will write you a msg later...
take care - stay in touch
Speed

lou said...

jake says the snowman is coool